Efficient operations management and communications are essential in every organization. In today’s virtual world, SMART spaces are all around us – in our offices, factories and public spaces. Digital Signage allows companies to visualize their internal and external data communications in real-time, anyplace – anywhere.
Why IS Digital Signage IMPORTANT TO YOUR DATA Communications?
Consider the following Six V’s of Digital Signage:
- 1. VOLUME: Organizations today have enormous amounts of data and Digital Signage helps to organize and track that information.
- 2. VARIETY: Data comes from many sources, structured and unstructured. Digital Signage can help filter this data into meaningful information.
- 3. VERACITY: Your data needs to be trustworthy. Take news and social media for example, consumers are posting to Twitter, Facebook, Blogs and other sites in real-time. Digital Signage can trigger on trends and notify management about key events and headlines. This allows management teams to react quickly to posted news and information.
- 4. VELOCITY: Companies are constantly receiving information from both internal and external data sources. Think about online order processing, tracking shipments and inventories. Digital Signage tracks this information for you giving management an accurate picture of what is happening in real-time.
- 5. VISIBILITY: Peter Drucker once said, “What gets measured, gets managed”. With Digital Signage, you can go one step further and say, “what gets displayed, gets managed”.
- 6. VALUE: Digital Signage allows companies to quickly and easily streamline their data, reporting processes and communications. The value of Digital Signage can be found in the information management teams gather from analysis to create new product lines, find cross-selling opportunities, improve facilities management, employee & consumer engagement, and more.