As ConnectedSign grows, our team is expanding, too! We’re looking for talented, driven, innovative people who want to join a leader in the digital signage industry. ConnectedSign offers an excellent work environment and competitive compensation and benefits. Check out our current digital signage jobs below and be sure to come back often for new career opportunities at ConnectedSign.
As a member of the creative services department, designers will work directly with clients to design templates and schedule content for static, dynamic and interactive (ie: touch-screen) digital signage. This role requires excellent project management and customer service skills, attention to detail, teamwork, troubleshooting, and a desire to inspire clients to channel their ideas into functional signage that suites each client environment best.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
– Work with clients to determine the creative look and functionality for the digital displays.
– Work collaboratively with Creative Service Team members to design, layout, assemble, test and deliver digital sign(s) and mobile apps.
– Provide remote or onsite training to the clients on how to use ConnectedSign software to upload graphic images and other content to the displays.
– Configuring digital signs to utilize external data sources (SQL, XML, HTML, Bing Maps, etc.)
– Communicate project status to CS staff and client to ensure tracking to timelines, budget, scope & quality for all deliverables pertaining to creative design and development of interactive content.
– Design, build and maintain our website via WordPress.
– Develop and maintain content for the CS social media platforms.
– Create/design internal marketing materials and infographics.
– Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
– Minimum 2-year associates degree from an accredited University or College with a certification in one of the following areas: Graphic Design, Digital Design, Web Design or equivalent.
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are a must).
– Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JAVA, and WordPress required.
– Motion graphics and Interactive Media knowledge for mobile devices & emerging technologies.
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Manage multiple projects simultaneously (each project ranging in complexity).
– Strong customer service and project management skills.
– Strong organizations skills and attention to detail.
– Experience working with software applications.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office.
– Ability to be a self-starter, take quick direction in a fast-paced multi-task environment.
– Ability to learn new products quickly and be able to train effectively within 3 months.
To Apply: Please submit your resume, experience, and examples of your work to Muriel Rus at email@example.com