Corporate Digital Signage Solutions
Engage your workforce, improve customer experiences, and manage facilities more efficiently with digital signage.
Easily publish company news, marketing campaigns, event schedules, KPI dashboards, HR announcements, safety alerts and more.
Digital Signage Displays, Video Walls, Wayfinding Directories, Interactive Displays/Kiosks, Employee Desktop and Mobile Devices.
Key Reasons to Use Corporate Digital Signage
- Utilizing a modern, mobile-friendly Content Management System (CMS) with a secured enterprise grade platform, you can easily reach your audiences in-office and remote locations.
- Integrate with key business systems like Office 365, MS Teams, Power BI, Tableau, SQL, SharePoint, Google docs, SAP, Salesforce, and other industry-specific management software.
- Enable users at every level of your organization to contribute content while also streamlining overall network and device management.
With an easy-to-use interface and advanced feature-set, you will have the power to communicate better than ever.
Use one software platform to manage as many digital signage applications as you need—across as many screens as you have.
Enable multiple people and departments to contribute and edit content, ensuring only relevant information displays on your screens.
Ease of use
A drag-and-drop interface simplifies digital content scheduling and management, regardless of how many endpoints you support.
Get access to hundreds of configurable apps, templates, plugins and content pieces that make it easy to customize your network.
Multiple platform support
Our software supports multiple player devices, including IOS, BrightSign and Windows, making it easier to display your content.
Built-in touchscreen functionality allows users to create items like interactive directories, wayfinding experiences, multipage functionality and more.
Key Software Features & Integrations
Our software can connect to many endpoints to visually stream and showcase your information on your display(s). Check out some of our top key features and integrations below.
Live Data Sources like SQL and SAP
Microsoft Sources like Teams and SharePoint
All Social Media
Stock Market Data
Dynamic QR Codes
Vast Library of Ready-To-Go in 34 Categories
Fully Managed Content Feeds
Popular Digital Signage Applications
Trusted by the world's leading corporate companies
With our firm belief to walk with our customers every step of the way, we are trusted by great customers such as Boeing, Exelon, Lockheed Martin, Bobcat and many more.
Corporate Communications FAQs
Sharing communication to employees is both essential and daunting. For one, they need to be kept in the loop so they feel like they're part of the big picture. However, information moves fast and changes quickly, and disseminating who needs to know what and which vehicle is best for communicating it can be overwhelming. One of the best, most versatile, tools for effective corporate communication is digital signage software.
How can digital signage be used in corporate communications?
- Meeting room signage. One of the most popular ways to use digital signage is for on-site meeting rooms. The display shows who has it reserved, when, and for how long. There will be fewer bottlenecks and conflicts over shared meeting space this way.
- Consistent messaging across locations. If you have a couple of locations or several dozen, the messaging can be in sync with digital signage. Content can be loaded from a central location and shared at the same time across all locations to every employee. This creates a connection that breaks geographical boundaries.
- Safety updates. From reminders about safety protocols to announcements about new safety processes or required equipment, digital signage can get this essential information in front of the employees who need to see it. This works much better than an email.
- Company information. Stock prices, company goals, press releases, product promotions, and new employee welcomes can all be showcased on digital signage.
- Interactive, visually-pleasing displays. Keep your audience's attention longer and have a better chance of them absorbing your message with less text and more graphics, videos, and rich charts and graphs.
- Consistently fresh content. Unload boring signs, digital signage can change frequently, sharing many important tidbits and grab your employees' attention like traditional corporate communication methods never would.
Every company needs a corporate communication strategy, which is blueprint or plan companies use to lay out their communication efforts to staff, clients, vendors, and investors.
Why Is A Corporate Communication Strategy Important?
Build rapport. Transparency and authenticity, both by-products of successful communication, increase trust and strengthen relationships. Employees, vendors, and customers can all benefit from it. Your business will, too.
Improve company culture. Consistent communication with employees can make them feel like they are an important part of the team. This can increase productivity and morale and decrease costly turnover.
Facilitate business goals. Sharing updates, successes, and even setbacks keeps employees working as a cohesive unit toward the common company goal.
What Are the Components of A Successful Corporate Communication Strategy?
Pinpointing your goals. Plan out a clear picture of what you want to accomplish with your strategy and a timeline for doing it. This includes weeding out information that you deem not important or unnecessary.
Understanding your targets. Different types of people process information in various ways. Develop specific ways to effectively communicate with each of your suppliers, team members, and clients.
Addressing communication issues. Some organizations will face communication issues that others, for one reason or another, won't have. Proactively address potential problems and find ways around them so they don't hinder your strategy's success.
Using the right tools. There are multiple ways to execute a communication strategy, from department meetings, to emails, to digital signage software. Streamline this as much as possible by employing the most successful tools to convey your messaging effectively.
Measuring success. Part of the strategy must be examining its success. Set key performance indicators at the beginning that will determine what success looks like. Edit and review based on what these metrics tell you over time.